All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 13, 2015
Reviewed September 26, 2015
Reviewed September 5, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $12.99 for two one-hour jump sessions, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($22 value)
- $25.98 for four two one-hour jump sessions, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($44 value)
- $175 for an EyePlay party package for 10 kids ($324 value)
The EyePlay party package includes:
- Use of The Heights EyePlay party room, where kids use their bodies to play immersive video games projected onto the floor, with a dedicated party host
- Two large one-topping pizzas
- Two quarts of neapolitan, rocky road, or vanilla ice cream
- Two 2-liter bottles of Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Coca Cola, Mountain Dew, root beer, lemonade, or fruit punch
- Black table coverings
- Napkins, plates, and cups in a choice of green, yellow, blue, or pink
- Add extra guests for $16 each (additional pizza, 2-liter bottle of soda, and quart of ice cream supplied for each additional 5 guests)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for party option. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Get Air - Salt Lake
Get Air Indoor Trampolines parks offers wall-to-wall trampolines, dunk lanes, long tumbling tracks, and an extreme trampoline dodgeball court. Get Air brings the backyard trampoline experience indoors—and then takes it to the next level. Individually sewn trampolines cover thousands of square feet on the main court, sitting flat or at an angle to the wall. Visitors have ample room to bounce through the air or flinging themselves into foam pits, all while cameras record and replay spectacular landings on flat screens.
In addition to the open-jump areas, Get Air includes separate sections for trampoline dodgeball games and gravity-defying slam dunks on padded basketball hoops. Elsewhere, a slackline and a wobbly rope ladder challenge balance skills. Get Air even features a separate play area for small children, who safely bounce under the watchful eyes of Get Air Lifeguards. Get Air offers more than just trampolines, like the ninja obstacle course, similar to the training courses on the popular TV show "American Ninja Warrior".