Choose from Three Options
- $12.99 for two one-hour jump sessions, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($22 value)
- $25.98 for four two one-hour jump sessions, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($44 value)
- $175 for an EyePlay party package for 10 kids ($324 value)
The EyePlay party package includes:
- Use of The Heights EyePlay party room, where kids use their bodies to play immersive video games projected onto the floor, with a dedicated party host
- Two large one-topping pizzas
- Two quarts of neapolitan, rocky road, or vanilla ice cream
- Two 2-liter bottles of Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Coca Cola, Mountain Dew, root beer, lemonade, or fruit punch
- Black table coverings
- Napkins, plates, and cups in a choice of green, yellow, blue, or pink
- Add extra guests for $16 each (additional pizza, 2-liter bottle of soda, and quart of ice cream supplied for each additional 5 guests)
Get Air brings the backyard-trampoline experience indoors—and then takes it to the next level. Individually sewn trampolines cover thousands of square feet on the main court, sitting flat or at an angle to the wall. Visitors have ample room to bounce through the air or fling themselves into foam pits, all while cameras record and replay spectacular landings on flat screens.
In addition to the open-jump areas, Get Air includes separate sections for trampoline dodgeball games and gravity-defying slam dunks on padded basketball hoops. Elsewhere, a slackline and a wobbly rope ladder challenge balance skills. Get Air even features a separate play area for small children, who safely bounce under the watchful eyes of their parents and NASA talent scouts. The Van Winkle Expy. location also features a ninja obstacle course where people get to race through a maze of walls and trampolines.