Choose From Four Options
$20 for two one-hour jump passes ($36 value), valid Monday–Thursday only
$27 for two one-hour jump passes ($36 value), valid any day
$40 for four one-hour jump passes ($72 value), valid Monday–Thursday only
$249 for a party package for up to 10 jumpers ($460 total value), which includes the following:
- Two hours of jump time and party room time
- 10 pairs of jump socks
- 10 passes for additional free visits, which can be used Monday–Thursday
- Two pizzas
- Two two-liter sodas or 10 bottled waters
- Table coverings, plates, cups, utensils, napkins
- Setup and clean-up
- Gift for birthday child: free jump pass and a t-shirt
- Outside food is allowed with a $50 fee (cake, cupcakes, fruit and veggie platter, water only)
Get Air brings the backyard-trampoline experience indoors—and then takes it to the next level. Individually sewn trampolines cover thousands of square feet on the main court, sitting flat or at an angle to the wall. Visitors have ample room to bounce through the air or fling themselves into foam pits, all while cameras record and replay spectacular landings on flat screens. Their most recent addition is Get Air Archery Tag, similar to paintball with a bow and arrow. The arcades are no extra charge with admission ticket.
In addition to the open-jump areas, Get Air includes separate sections for trampoline dodgeball games and gravity-defying slam dunks on padded basketball hoops. Elsewhere, a slackline and a wobbly rope ladder challenge balance skills. Get Air even features a separate play area for small children, who safely bounce under the watchful eyes of their parents and NASA talent scouts.