Without trips to trampoline parks, the most exciting thing to happen to most families would be the periodic elections to determine who gets to be Dad that week. Shake things up with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $11 for two-hour admission for one, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $20 value)
- $13 for two-hour admission for one, valid Friday-Sunday (up to $20 value)
- $39 for two-hour admission for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $80 value)
- $46 for two-hour admission for four, valid Friday-Sunday (up to $80 value)
- $185 for a party package for up to fifteen guests, valid Monday-Thursday (up to $245 value)
Party packages includes 75 minutes of jumping time and 45 minutes in a private party room.
Get Air - Temecula
Get Air Indoor Trampolines parks offers wall-to-wall trampolines, dunk lanes, long tumbling tracks, and an extreme trampoline dodgeball court. Get Air brings the backyard trampoline experience indoors—and then takes it to the next level. Individually sewn trampolines cover thousands of square feet on the main court, sitting flat or at an angle to the wall. Visitors have ample room to bounce through the air or flinging themselves into foam pits, all while cameras record and replay spectacular landings on flat screens.
In addition to the open-jump areas, Get Air includes separate sections for trampoline dodgeball games and gravity-defying slam dunks on padded basketball hoops. Elsewhere, a slackline and a wobbly rope ladder challenge balance skills. Get Air even features a separate play area for small children, who safely bounce under the watchful eyes of Get Air Lifeguards. Get Air offers more than just trampolines, like the ninja obstacle course, similar to the training courses on the popular TV show "American Ninja Warrior".