Without trips to trampoline parks, the most exciting thing to happen to most families would be the periodic elections to determine who gets to be Dad that week. Shake things up with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $11 for two-hour admission for one, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $20 value)
- $13 for two-hour admission for one, valid Friday-Sunday (up to $20 value)
- $39 for two-hour admission for four, valid Monday–Thursday (up to $80 value)
- $46 for two-hour admission for four, valid Friday-Sunday (up to $80 value)
- $185 for a party package for up to fifteen guests, valid Monday-Thursday (up to $245 value)
Party packages includes 75 minutes of jumping time and 45 minutes in a private party room.
Get Air Temecula Trampoline Park
The staff at Get Air Temecula Trampoline Park eschews the idea that trampolines are just for kids, planning grownup-minded activities such as AIRobics classes and Friday night parties with DJs spinning tunes. Across the facility from the brightly lined dunk ball and vertical trampolines, basketball court, halfpipe, and 50-foot dodge-ball court, a huge foam pit is espied by cameras set on a delay so jumpers can watch instant replays on flat-screen televisions. The Park also hosts birthday parties and corporate events. Guests can also rent out the entire facility for festive celebrations. Get Air Indoor Trampoline Park now offers a NINJA OBSTACLE COURSE. And the best part is you don’t pay anymore for twice the fun! Come try spider walls, a slackline, monkey rings, a rock-climbing wall, and a cliffhanger. It’s a training ground for cross fitters and ninja competitors, but it’s just as much fun for amateurs and kids. Most people can’t make it all the way through the course the first time. Come see if you have what it takes!