Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a two-hour admission for one, valid Monday–Thursday ($27 value)
- $25 for a two-hour admission for two, valid Monday–Thursday ($54 value)
- $285 for a new birthday-party package for 10 ($385 value)
The new birthday-party package is valid for one of the following:
- Friday DJ Night, which includes hula-hoop contests, relay races, and more
- Teen Extreme Saturday, which includes a DJ, access to the new Ninja course, dodgeball, and jumping
- Small Air Saturdays, which includes access to the entire park for kids under 46” (valid 8:45 a.m.–10:30 a.m.)
All parties also include jump time for 90 minutes, 45 minutes at a table, two pizzas, soda, grip socks, paper goods, a jump pass for the guest of honor, invitations, and a party host.
Get Air - Poway
Get Air Indoor Trampolines parks offers wall-to-wall trampolines, dunk lanes, long tumbling tracks, and an extreme trampoline dodgeball court. Get Air brings the backyard trampoline experience indoors—and then takes it to the next level. Individually sewn trampolines cover thousands of square feet on the main court, sitting flat or at an angle to the wall. Visitors have ample room to bounce through the air or flinging themselves into foam pits, all while cameras record and replay spectacular landings on flat screens.
In addition to the open-jump areas, Get Air includes separate sections for trampoline dodgeball games and gravity-defying slam dunks on padded basketball hoops. Elsewhere, a slackline and a wobbly rope ladder challenge balance skills. Get Air even features a separate play area for small children, who safely bounce under the watchful eyes of Get Air Lifeguards. Get Air offers more than just trampolines, like the ninja obstacle course, similar to the training courses on the popular TV show "American Ninja Warrior".