Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a two-hour admission for one, valid Monday–Thursday ($27 value)
- $25 for a two-hour admission for two, valid Monday–Thursday ($54 value)
- $285 for a new birthday-party package for 10 ($385 value)
The new birthday-party package is valid for one of the following:
- Friday DJ Night, which includes hula-hoop contests, relay races, and more
- Teen Extreme Saturday, which includes a DJ, access to the new Ninja course, dodgeball, and jumping
- Small Air Saturdays, which includes access to the entire park for kids under 46” (valid 8:45 a.m.–10:30 a.m.)
All parties also include jump time for 90 minutes, 45 minutes at a table, two pizzas, soda, grip socks, paper goods, a jump pass for the guest of honor, invitations, and a party host.
Get Air Trampoline Park
Springy mesh covers thousands of square feet inside Get Air Trampoline Park, forming a massive space dedicated to the defiance of gravity. But these are no ordinary trampolines. Each vertical and horizontal surface has been individually sewn and positioned, creating safe areas to jump freely or play structured games of dodge ball and SlamBall—a version of basketball that makes dunking as easy as getting Michael Jordan to talk about T-shirts. Giant foam pits allow for more acrobatic stunts, which visitors can watch back on time-delayed monitors. To ensure safety, referees constantly patrol these spaces, as well as a dedicated kiddie area reserved for jumpers under 46 inches tall.