Choose from Five Options
- $13 for a 120-minute jump pass for one, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($24 value)
- $15 for a 120-minute jump pass for one, redeemable Friday–Sunday ($25 value)
- $49 for a 120-minute jump pass for four, redeemable Monday–Thursday only ($96 value)
- $59 for a 120-minute jump pass for four, redeemable Friday–Sunday ($100 value)
- $155 for an open-air birthday package with 90 minutes of jump time for up to 10 guests, redeemable Monday–Thursday ($215 value)
Get Air brings the backyard-trampoline experience indoors—and then takes it to the next level. Providing one of the safest trampoline parks in San Diego, Get Air's staff includes safety regulators, all of whom are CPR and first-aid certified. Other safety features include padded surfaces that are within a 5 feet range of all trampolines. Individually sewn trampolines cover thousands of square feet on the main court, sitting flat or at an angle to the wall. Visitors have ample room to bounce through the air or fling themselves into foam pits, all while cameras record and replay spectacular landings on flat screens.
In addition to the open-jump areas, Get Air includes separate sections for trampoline dodgeball games and gravity-defying slam dunks on padded basketball hoops. Elsewhere, a slackline and a wobbly rope ladder challenge balance skills, while the ninja course takes visitors through a maze with walls and trampolines. Get Air even features a separate play area for small children, who safely bounce under the watchful eyes of their parents and NASA talent scouts.