$29 for HTML 5 course, with no coding required (a $588 value)
- No software included
- Course completion certificate included
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three business days of redemption
- Free technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone, and online chat
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac; see here
- Using the Construct 2 development application, students are led through the very basics of games design, using hands-on examples to reinforce the concepts being taught. Once the trainee has completed Construct 2, they will then begin work on building games to test each technique.
Click here for the course description.
Get Coding Skills
Anyone who wants a career in the booming tech industry needs a certain set of skills. As you can tell from the name, Get Coding Skills teaches one of the most necessary. You can also take courses in development, design, and IT. Here's a closer look at some of the company's offerings:
Development: These include the Apple and Android App Developer package and HTML5 for Dummies. You don't even have to know how to code to take a course aimed at first-time programmers looking to build web-based HTML5 games.
Creative and Design: The Flash Basic Training & Mobile Games Designer package teaches students the intricacies of Adobe Flash and Flash Lite and how they work on smartphones versus computers. The Creative Designer package provides a look into Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
IT: These courses churn out networking and security experts with Cisco Complete Network certification training and CompTIA bundles.