What You'll Get
- Lobster for Lovers Dinner for Two ($179.99 value)
- Maine Lobster Tail and Beef Wellington Dinner for Two ($189.99 value)
- Eight 4oz.–5oz. Maine Lobster Tails ($209.99 value)
Lobster for Lovers Dinner includes:
- Two six-ounce USDA-inspected baseball sirloins
- Two four- to five-ounce Maine lobster tails to steam or grill
- One quart of homemade Maine lobster bisque (serves four people)
- Two chef-made Maine crab cakes
- Two homemade Maine whoopie pies (cooking instructions included)
Maine Lobster Tail and Beef Wellington Dinner includes:
- Two three- to four-ounce Maine lobster tails
- Two nine-ounce classic beef wellingtons
- Two Maine crab cakes
- One quart chef-made Maine clam chowder (cooking instructions included)
Eight 4oz.–5oz. Maine Lobster Tails:
- Includes eight 100-percent frozen Maine lobster tails
- Lobster tails are 4–5 ounces each
- Shipped overnight for arrival on the date chosen at checkout
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Shipping not included, extra fee for shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Voucher value can't be used toward gift cards or special offers. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Get Maine Lobster
Despite their tendency to end up boiled, Get Maine Lobster's crustaceans somehow managed to keep one customer out of hot water. After waiting until the last minute to plan something for his fiancée's birthday, Emilio put together a next-day delivery of fresh lobsters that turned into an impressive dinner. His gratitude joins a chorus of praise for the company, whose flavorful foods have been featured on Rachael Ray and in the Wall Street Journal. Each of the lobsters is hand-selected from the coast of Maine, whose frigid waters are famous for preserving the meat's sweetness.
In addition to lobsters, patrons can order a menagerie of seafood cakes and hearty side dishes. Full dinners take gourmet fare out of the restaurant and onto home dining tables with several-course feasts prepared by Chef Margaret Salt McLellan, who was named the 2008 Maine Lobster Chef of the Year. Customers that lack Margaret's culinary chops can reference the site's collection of recipes, which boast everything from Cajun shrimp to stuffed lobster bursting with crab, scallops, and emotion.