Choose from Eight Options
- $23 for a four-hour kayak rental for one person ($59 value)
- $32 for a four-hour tandem-kayak rental for two people ($65 value)
- $27 for a four-hour standup paddleboard rental for one person ($55 value)
- $53 for a four-hour standup paddleboard rental for two people ($110 value)
- $41 for a two-hour Boulder Bay/China Island kayak tour for one person ($90 value)
- $80 for a two-hour Boulder Bay/China Island kayak tour for two people ($180 value)
- $41 for a two-hour Sunset/Moonlight kayak tour for one person ($90 value)
- $80 for a two-hour Sunset/Moonlight kayak tour for two people ($180 value)
During the Boulder Bay/China Island tour, guests paddle out on Big Bear Lake, stop off at a swimming hole, and can jump off boulders. The Sunset/Moonlight tour allows visitors to view the lake as the sun slips behind the mountains and stars illuminate the sky. Both tours don’t require experience and are done at a casual pace.
Getboards Ride Shop
Located across the street from Big Bear Lake and only 1 mile from Snow Summit Ski Resort, Getboards Ride Shop stocks myriad top-brand equipment for outdoor activities. When they're not pairing patrons with their next rides, the shop's certified staffers repair malfunctioning boards and supply other essential gear such as goggles and racks. Those not ready to commit to their own equipment can hop onto one of the shop's rentals, each of which undergoes hot wax and edge tuning in between riders. In the summer, the store shifts its attention to bike, kayak, and standup-paddleboard rentals, as well as selling other land-friendly rides, such as skateboards and scooters.