Custom veneers can cover up to 10 cosmetically damaged teeth with durable porcelain facings
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- About the practice: Dr. Elizabeth Williamson strives to provide personalized dental care services to all clients.
- What’s included:
- Consultation with exam and X-rays
- Temporaries and impressions
- Final placement of veneers and X-rays
- Normally 3 appointments are needed (consultation, treatment appointment, and final placement)
- Fabrication of veneers, once they arrive at the lab, takes about 3 weeks
- Appointments available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
About GF Dental
GF Dental’s presiding practitioner, Dr. Elizabeth Williamson, fosters dental health by stressing preventive care. Thorough exams and cleanings are the key, as she helps patients maintain complete oral health and fend off decay with cancer screenings, X-rays, flossing, and sealants. The office provides a wide array of services including: fillings, crowns, dentures, bridges, and implant restorations along with preventative care. We utilize Composite (tooth colored) material and most crowns are all porcelain with no metal.