Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013
Whether you're creating a slideshow for a meeting or typing up a novel to force everyone at a meeting to read, the Microsoft Office 2013 suite has you covered. At home, users can add videos to snazzy Word documents or edit previously forbidden PDF files within the program. OneNote software allows for easy list making and note scribbling, and OneDrive stashes all your creations in a 7GB online storage space. For work purposes, PowerPoint proves as essential as ever, with new features that make color-matching and aligning elements a snap.
- 2013 editions of the essential Office suite
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook
- Add online videos to Word docs and easily align picture
- New Excel templates eliminate the busywork of setup
- PowerPoint with alignment and color-matching tools
- Hand write, type, or swipe notes into OneNote
- Sync tasks and calendars with Outlook
- Includes 7GB of cloud OneDrive storage
- Install on one PC at a time
- Compatibility: Windows 7 operating system or later
To complete your Goods order, simply purchase this Groupon and provide your name and shipping address.
Please check the Fine Print for this deal’s estimated delivery timeframe. We work with thousands of brands to deliver the amazing selection you see on Groupon Goods, and this shipping window ensures we have enough time to coordinate with our suppliers to get you the products you love.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?