Nostalgia Electrics Kegorator
Keep kegs cold and dispense their frothy contents easily with a combination beer keg and fridge. Perfect for home brewers or frequent party hosts, the fridges can store 15 gal. kegs and wheel easily to wherever they are needed atop swivel casters. An included CO2 tank lasts through several kegs, helping dispense beer from each fridge's top-mounted tap.
- Beer fridge with integrated tapper
- Durable black countertop
- Spring-loaded, top-mounted tap
- Swivel casters for easy moving
- Chrome guard rail
- Drip tray catches inevitable spills from frequent high-fiving
- Double meter regulator tracks CO2 tank level and adjusts pressure
- D coupler fits US Sankey keg valves
- Interior temperature: 33º-37º Fahrenheit
- Holds up to two 5-gallon Cornelius kegs, two 5-gallon D System kegs, one 7- to 8-gallon quarter-barrel pony keg, or one 14- to 16-gallon half-barrel keg
- Includes 2.5 lb. CO2 bottle (lasts through approximately four 15 gal. kegs)
- Dimensions: 48.5" (H) x 25.75" (W) x 20.5" (D)
- Weight: 77 lbs.
To complete your Goods order, simply purchase this Groupon and provide your name and shipping address.
Please check the Fine Print for this deal’s estimated delivery timeframe. We work with thousands of brands to deliver the amazing selection you see on Groupon Goods, and this shipping window ensures we have enough time to coordinate with our suppliers to get you the products you love.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. $25 Flat-rate shipping not included. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?