Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Jabra Freeway Bluetooth Speakerphone (Manufacturer Refurbished)
- Product number: J-FREEWAY-RC
- Voice-controlled Bluetooth speakerphone with three speakers
- Dual microphones with background noise-reduction technology
- Virtual surround sound
- HD voice ready
- On-unit button controls
- Make, answer, end, redial, and reject calls with your voice or improvised singing
- Voice Guidance speaks caller ID, battery level, connection status, and pairing instructions
- Multipoint technology connects to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) supports music, podcast, and GPS app playback
- FM transmitter sends music and calls from mobile phone to car radio
- Automatically turns and off with built-in motion sensor
- Up to 14 hours of talk time, up to 40 days of standby time
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Send and receive texts and emails, post Twitter and Facebook updates with Voice Assist subscription (not included)
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Dimensions: 2"x3"x1"
- Weight: 0.5lb.
To complete your Goods order, simply purchase this Groupon and provide your name and shipping address.
Please check the Fine Print for this deal’s estimated delivery timeframe. We work with thousands of brands to deliver the amazing selection you see on Groupon Goods, and this shipping window ensures we have enough time to coordinate with our suppliers to get you the products you love.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?