Jabra Drive Bluetooth Speakerphone (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Jabra's Drive speakerphone has the easiest setup possible: none at all. It automatically syncs with up to two mobile devices at once, which means drivers can keep their hands free to drive and passengers can keep their hands free to knit. Echo and noise cancellation helps calls come through clear. And because it's armed with A2DP technology, the Drive can also stream music, play audiobooks, or give directions from Bluetooth-enabled smartphones or MP3 players.
- Connects with up to two mobile devices at once
- DSP echo and noise cancellation
- Speaker power: 2 watts
- Bluetooth 3.0 (backwards-compatible)
- A2DP Bluetooth audio profile technology
- Announces battery level and connection strength
- Call features: answer/end call, mute, auto pairing, auto off
- Phone-dependent call features: reject call, last-number redial
- Automatic volume adjustment
- Dedicated control buttons
- Up to 20 hours of talk time, 30 days of standby time
- Condition : manufacturer refurbished
To complete your Goods order, simply purchase this Groupon and provide your name and shipping address.
Please check the Fine Print for this deal’s estimated delivery timeframe. We work with thousands of brands to deliver the amazing selection you see on Groupon Goods, and this shipping window ensures we have enough time to coordinate with our suppliers to get you the products you love.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?