After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
E-Cigarette Kit from Smoking Vapor
- 5 flavor cartridges included
- Choose from following 12 flavor options:
- Fruity variety pack: blueberry, grape, green apple, watermelon
- Sweets: chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, coffee
- Tobacco: Red tobacco and classic tobacco
- Menthol: cool menthol and premium menthol
- Choose from the following nicotine levels:
- 2.4% (high/regular), 1.8% (medium), or 0.0% (none) nicotine levels
- Sealed flavor cartridges guard against leaks and messes
- Simple, fully automatic operation
- Includes 2 high-capacity rechargeable lithium-ion batteries in choice of 10 colors: white, nickel, champagne, gold, purple, hot pink, red, green, blue, or black
- USB high-speed charger, portable AC wall charger, user manual
- 1-year warranty from Smoking Vapor
- Ready to use right out of the box<p>
Warning for California residents regarding Proposition 65: electronic cigarette products contain nicotine, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Limit 1 per order. Does not ship to Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders ship within 12 business days from the redemption date. Does not ship to PO boxes. Ships to APOs. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must be 18+ to purchase/redeem. Voucher is non-transferable. How is the strike-through price determined?