- $59.99 for 12 375 mL bottles of Flasq 2009 Cuvée Blanc ($84 list price) with shipping included ($15 shipping; $99 total value)
- $99.99 for 24 375 mL bottles of Flasq 2009 Cuvée Blanc ($168 list price) with shipping included ($30 shipping; $198 total value)
Flasq 2009 Cuvée Blanc
Sunlight floods over the vineyards in California's Alexander Valley, enfolding each grape with vitamin D. This infusion helps the grapes headed for Flasq's Cuvée Blanc develop an easy-to-drink semisweet flavor with hints of tropical fruit and effervescence. The blend of sauvignon blanc, viognier, and muscat is then bottled into lightweight, environmentally friendly aluminum half bottles, which chill more quickly than glass and have an impermeable skin to shield the wine from light, temperature, and stingray shocks.
- Semisweet wine with slight effervescence
- Tropical fruit and peach notes
- Grape contents:
- 80% sauvignon blanc
- 19% viognier
- 1% muscat
- Grown in California's Alexander Valley
- Portable, environmentally friendly packaging
- 13.5% alcohol by volume
- Each bottle is 375 mL, or two generous glasses
- Ships to select states only (see fine print)
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.