Mandala 2011 White Blend, 6-Pack
Classic Rhone white blend of 87% roussanne and 13% viognier, from winemakers and partners Eric Glomski and Maynard James Keenan, who were featured in the film Blood Into Wine. The tasting notes are ripe peach, nectarine, apricot, and tangerine which make the blend ideal for pairing with oysters on the half shell and creamy cheeses.
- Six bottles of Mandala 2011 white blend
- Ripe peach, nectarine, apricot, and tangerine tasting notes
- 87% roussanne, 13% viognier
- Fruit sourced from Lodi
- Alcohol: 14.8%
- Ideal for pairing with oysters on the half shell and creamy cheeses
- From winemakers Tim White and Maynard Keenan
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.