- Seascape at Port-en-Bessin (Normandy)
- Au Divan Japonais
- Banks of Seine (Seine at Grande Jatte) (Die Seine an der Grande Jatte Fruhling)
- Bathers at Asnières
- Berge de la Seine
- Circus Sideshow (Parade de Cirque)
- Femme avec Deux Fillettes
- L'hospice et le Phare de Honfleur
- Le Danseur a la Canne
- Maurice Appert
- Model in Profile
- Paysanne les Mains au Sol
- Study for The Channel at Gravelines
- Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte
- The Eiffel Tower
- The Eiffel Tower (Lighter)
- The Lighthouse at Honfleur
- The Stone Heap (Le Tas de Pierres)
- Women on the River Bank (Femmes au bord de l'eau)
Georges Seurat Prints
In Seurat's A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte, boats cut through the water as men, women, and children enjoy the view from land. A straightforward scene, perhaps, but look closer, and the Neo-Impressionist's distinctive style emerges—instead of using brushstrokes, Seurat used dots of paint that, from a distance, blend together. This approach is seen in many of his other works, including a portrait of the Eiffel Tower and Seascape at Port-en-Bessin (Normandy), a depiction of a mountainous ocean shoreline. Each print of Seurat's masterpieces is made using fade-resistant Epson Ultrachrome inks on a 100% cotton canvas.
- Paintings such as iconic A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte
- Anti-fade Epson Ultrachrome inks
- 100% cotton canvas
- Anti-shrink pinewood bars
- Dimensions: 26"x18" (except 18”x18” Seascape at Port-en-Bessin (Normandy))
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.