After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
College Care Package 3-Month Subscription from Co-Ed Supply
It's an age-old tradition: the care package sent to the far-away college student, packed with little essentials for everyday life and special treats for a break from the cafeteria. Co-Ed Supply puts a modern spin on that idea. Each month, they fill boxes with healthy or unique snacks and personal care essentials—as well as a few fun, on-trend items, such as music from a new artist.
Parents, siblings, and other well-wishers can choose to have the box tailored for male or female students or indicate allergies to gluten or peanuts. The boxes are a fun way to let students know someone is thinking about them, even if their mind-reading abilities don't work from so far away.
- Curated box of essentials for college students
- Classic box typically includes 7–9 items, Deluxe box 12–15 items
- Choose between boxes tailored to a male or female student
- Can make substitutions for gluten and nut allergies
- Healthy snacks such as Pirate's Booty and KIND bars
- Personal care items such as Dollar Shave Club razors and handcrafted soaps from Soaps to Live By
- Entertainment items
- Items change each month
- Profiled on websites such as TechCrunch
- New box ships on the fifth of each month
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.