17.3" HD display, Windows 8, 1.9GHz AMD quad-core processor, 4GB RAM, 750GB hard drive, AMD Radeon graphics card, and Altec Lansing speakers
Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
HP Pavilion 17.3" Quad-Core Laptop (Manufacturer Refurbished)
The HP Pavilion G7-2341dx torches everyday computing tasks such as writing emails, loading spreadsheets, and ignoring event invites with a 1.9GHz AMD quad-core processor and 4GB of DDR3 SDRAM. This core hardware typifies the quality found throughout the laptop, extending to components such as an AMD Radeon graphics card that renders sharp, colorful images on the 17.3" high-definition backlit display. Dual Altec Lansing speakers match these detailed graphics with crisp sound produced by Dolby Advanced Audio technology. The Windows 8 operating system with an app store allows you to quickly find and download apps such as Skype, which you can then take instant advantage of thanks to the HP TrueVision webcam with integrated microphone.
- Product number: D8X74UA
- 17.3" HD BrightView LED-backlit display
- Windows 8 operating system
- 1.9GHz AMD Quad-Core A8-4500M accelerated processor
- 4GB of DDR3 SDRAM
- 750GB 5400RPM hard drive with HP ProtectSmart
- AMD Radeon HD 7640G discrete-class graphics card
- Altec Lansing dual speakers with Dolby Advanced Audio
- HP TrueVision HD webcam with integrated microphone
- Full-size island-style keyboard with numeric pad
- Touchpad supports multitouch gestures
- SuperMulti DVD burner
- Ethernet and wireless connectivity
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Dimensions: 16.22" (L) x 10.53" (W) x 1.45" (H)
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- 90-day warranty from HP
- Click here for full technical specifications.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.