Kalorik Barbecue Grill with Radio and iPod Connection
Barbecues typically require cooks to lug everything from hefty bags of charcoal to tape players preloaded with hours of that one Jimmy Buffett song about cheeseburgers. The Kalorik barbecue grill consolidates this usual load into one sleek package, featuring an electrically heated cooking surface and built-in speaker with a 10-watt reflective woofer. In one fell swoop, cooks open the detachable high-dome lid, throw dogs and burgers onto the 200-sq. in. ribbed hot plate, and plug their MP3 player into the universal 3.5 mm jack. Those who don’t wish to provide their own soundtrack can flip on the built-in radio to let a certified disc jockey do the work. Cooks can even join the ensuing conga line, as the removable thermostat-controlled probe monitors food temperature remotely.
In the event of rain, the stand-up base can come off, transforming the impressive piece of equipment into a small tabletop grill for indoor cooking. Clean up is also a no-hassle affair, as the hot plate and grease tray can be detached and tossed in the dishwasher.
- Electric grill for indoor and outdoor cooking
- Built-in speaker and amplifier with a 10-watt reflective woofer
- Radio with LCD display and universal 3.5 mm jack for MP3 player
- iPod holder
- Dishwasher-safe ribbed hot plate and grease tray
- 200-sq. in. nonstick cooking area
- Removable thermostat-controlled probe
- Detachable stand-up base
- Components unhitch for easy cleaning
- One-year warranty from Kalorik
- Dimensions: 20" (L) x 20" (W) x 29.25" (H)
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.