Singer 6160 Fashion Mate Sewing Machine
Sewing machines aren't just a remedy for ripped seams and split jeans, they're also a transformative tool that lets you reinvent old clothes into capes, which go with everything. Singer has long been a lauded name in the sewing industry, and the 6160 upholds its legacy. The computerized machine simplifies the sewing process with an automatic needle threader and 60 built-in essential, decorative, and stretch stitch patterns. Automatic settings for stitch length and width eliminates the mistakes of touch-and-go sewing, especially when paired with the machine's variable needle positions and automatic tension feature. Beginners can find solace in Ready, Set, Sew!, an instructional video featuring basic sewing tips and, for some reason, the last 10 minutes of Beverly Hills Cop 2.
- Automatic needle threader saves your fingers the trouble and eyes the strain
- Automatic tension keeps stitches balanced and automatic stitch length and width foster precision
- Variable needle positions
- Durable metal frame holds all mechanisms in perfect alignment
- 60-built in stitches: 8 basic, 40 decorative, 8 stretch, and 4 fully automatic 1-step button holes
- Automatic reverse button
- Maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches per minute; up to 6.5mm stitch width
- Horizontal threading
- Includes an instructional DVD, quick start guide, stitch guide, and a hearty slap on the back for beginners
- Automatic bobbin winding clutch
- Limited 25-year warranty on sewing machine head from Singer Sewing Company
- Limited 5-year warranty on motors, light assembly, wiring, switches, speed control and electronic components from Singer Sewing Company
- Limited 1-year warranty on adjustments, belts, rings, bulbs and attachments from Singer Sewing Company
- Dimensions: 16.5'' (L) x 8'' (W) x 12.5'' (H)
Included Accessories: All-purpose foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, zipper foot, blind hem foot, invisible zipper foot, overcasting foot, roller foot, bobbins, needles, auxiliary spool pin, spool pin felts, spool pin cap, instruction manual, quick start guide, seam ripper, lint brush, screwdriver, and darning plate
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. FINAL SALE. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Ltd 25-yr warranty on sewing machine head; 5-yr warranty on motors, light assembly, wiring, switches, speed control and electronic components; 1-yr warranty on adjustments,