$59.99 for a Vampire Vineyards Dracula’s Blood six-bottle wine bundle ($114.84 total list price, including shipping), which includes the following:
- Three bottles of Dracula’s Blood 2009 merlot
- Three bottles of Dracula’s Blood 2009 pinot noir <p>
Each bundle weighs 18 lb. and measures 19”x12.5”x9”; ships to select states only (see fine print) and delivers in time for Halloween.<p>
Vampire Vineyards Dracula’s Blood Wine Bundle
Vampire Vineyards’ winemakers hope that each sip of their Dracula’s Blood merlot or pinot noir will make you imagine the rolling hills and once-great castles of Transylvania. Or if not that, they’re confident each sanguine wine will at least taste great. The merlot’s smooth and medium-bodied bouquet opens with aromas of black cherry and hints of herbal spice, followed by well-developed fruit flavors and accents of vanilla and toasted oak. Alternatively, the pinot noir presents a generous punch of strawberry and cherry up front, and it finishes with just a hint of spice.
Dracula’s Blood 2009 Merlot
- Smooth and medium-bodied, like an oiled up welterweight boxer
- Fresh black-cherry aroma and hints of herbal spice
- Well-developed fruit flavors with a touch of vanilla and toasted oak
- Oak aged for a richer, more balanced flavor
- Pairs well with chicken, beef, lamb, game, and pasta with tomato sauces<p>
Dracula’s Blood 2009 Pinot Noir
- Flavors of ripe, rich fruit
- Opens with strong bursts of strawberry and cherry
- Finishes with a subtle hint of spice
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/OActnC).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/yLXWNy) for additional information, including [how list price is determined](http://gr.pn/MGDGkC).
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.