Two each of the following 750 mL bottles of Vampire wine:
- 2012 cabernet sauvignon
- 2012 pinot noir
- 2012 merlot<p>
Vampire Wines 6-Pack of Mixed Red Wines
The history of Vampire Wines goes back to 1988, when the company sold its first 500 bottles to Alice Cooper before beginning distribution in high-end London wine shops. The premium wines are delicious any time of year; they’ve been featured on Anderson Cooper and The View, as well as in Rolling Stone, among other accolades. But the darkly packaged bottles of blood-red wine are also perfectly suited for pairing with a Halloween dinner party or post-trick-or-treat candy raid.<p>
- Full-bodied cabernet sauvignon with blackberry and dark cherry aromas and an oak flavor for a lingering finish
- Smooth, medium-bodied merlot with fresh black cherry aroma and hints of herbal spices
- Pinot noir with strawberry and raspberry aroma and a hint of oak for a soft finish
- 13.5% alcohol by volume
- Ships to select states only (see fine print).
- Items delivered before Halloween
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/zmfvIT).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/yLXWNy) for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.