Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
VIZIO 2.1-Channel Home-Theater Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Vizio’s two-speaker sound bar and subwoofer enhance your TV’s audio without the clutter of a 5.1- or 7.1-channel system. Your eyes stay focused on the screen, freed from the distraction of satellite speakers and cables that might also be escaped pet snakes.
Room-Filling Surround Sound
Dual 2.75” stereo drivers produce up to 101dB of full-range sound from each side of the sound bar. This immersive, more realistic sound pulls you deeper into TV shows, movies, and video games. SRS TruVolume sound-enhancement technology keeps you engaged by intelligently modulating levels, such as dampening the volume of an overly loud commercial.
Hear the Subwoofer Without Seeing It
With a 2.4GHz wireless signal, the subwoofer pairs with the sound bar from up to 60ft. away. This lets you move it anywhere around the room, including beneath a side table or inside an entertainment center, and still feel its deep, rumbling bass.
Simple and Flexible Installation
One-cable setup readily connects the sound bar to your TV. You can then set the sound bar in front of your TV or hang it along with a wall-mounted set.
- Product number: SB4021E-A0C
- 2.1-channel surround sound for your TV
- Up to 101dB of balanced, room-filling sound
- Left and right 2.75” full-range stereo drivers
- Wireless subwoofer with 6.5” long-throw driver
- Subwoofer wireless range: 60ft. (clear line of sight)
- SRS TruSurround HD and SRS TruVolume sound-enhancement technology
- Less than 1% total harmonic distortion
- One-cable setup
- On-unit control buttons
- Remote control included
- Freestanding, wall mountable, or compatible with most levitation spells
- Digital optical in, analog audio in (RCA and 3.5mm), and USB port
- Specifications sheet
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Sound-bar dimensions: 40.72”x3.28”x2.5”; 5.7lb.
- Subwoofer dimensions: 9.57”x10”x10.5”; 9.8lb.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.