After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. See voucher for more information.
ESPN The Magazine
ESPN and its various information-rich endeavors allow foam-fingered sports fans to follow their favorite college and professional teams with highly detailed stats and in-depth coverage. ESPN The Magazine’s touchable sports publication fills its pages with stunning photographs of baseball players hitting home runs, basketball players dunking, and football players buying homes to store rare stamps. In addition to print issues delivered every two weeks, each subscription includes access to ESPN Insider’s trove of online articles and analysis and to the ESPN The Magazine iPad application. These optional services must be activated online and require credit-card information. One-year subscriptions include two double issues annually; each double issue counts as 2 of 26 regular issues.
- One-year subscription with issues every two weeks
- Each subscription includes access to ESPN Insider online content for in-depth sports analysis
- Insightful articles side by side with creative, glossy photos
- Includes ESPN-themed hat for collecting a rival fan’s tears of defeat
- Free access to the ESPN The Magazine iPad app
- Credit-card information required for free access to ESPN Insider and ESPN The Magazine iPad app
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.