Remote-Control Cadillac Escalade
First introduced in the 1999 model year by General Motors, the Escalade was Cadillac’s first major splash in the luxury SUV market. This 1:16 scale model shares many of the same details of its real-life counterpart, including its sleek chassis and shiny metallic grill with the Cadillac emblem. Kids can take the SUV for a spin using the included remote control, which allows them to drive the vehicle in any direction. The model also has functioning headlights and taillights, so it won’t get pulled over by 1:16 scale police officers.
- 1:16 scale model Escalade
- Functional headlights and taillights
- Remote control drives the mini vehicle
- Recommended for ages 8 and up
- Requires seven AA batteries (two for the controller, five for the Escalade, none included)
- Dimensions: 18”x7.5”x7”
- Weight: 2.5lb.
Our guide makes it easy to shop for kids' toys by age range. Learn about milestones at different ages and how to pick the best toys for your child's development.