Fruit of the Loom Men’s T-Shirts (12-Pack)
- Durable construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and hem
- 12-pack consists of 2 of each color shown
- Double-needle coverstitched neck
- Preshrunk for perfect fit
- Men’s sizing chart
- Athletic Heather: 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Black Heather: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Neon, Retro Heathers, Safety colors: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Suggested care instructions
About Fruit of the Loom
Fruit of the Loom dates so far back that the brand name was one of the first 500 trademarks ever recorded in US history. Born in 1851 and given its current trademarked name in 1871, Fruit of the Loom started as a producer of cotton cloth and textiles. Over time, the brand moved on to producing high-quality, comfortable underwear and tees for men, women, and children. It has also entertained consumers over the years with the long-running “Fruit of the Loom Guys” ads, in which four men are dressed up as pieces of the fruit-filled logo and proclaim the quality of the brand’s offerings.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.