- Evee: protector of the skies
- Kazumi: protector of polar regions
- Lina: protector of the rainforests
- Sini: protector of all farm and domestic animals
- Yana: protector of the oceans
- Zennia: Mother Earth
“Saving the planet . . . that’s our style!” is the fitting motto of these Eco-Warrior dolls, whose aim is to protect the environment and inspire eco-awareness in kids. Lina and her pet ocelot, Abby, for example, protect rainforests from deforestation, and they’re made from recyclable, nontoxic materials. The dolls’ 14 ball joints allow for a variety of poses, and an included stand shows off trendy clothing details, such as zippered jackets and faux-shearling boots, to their best advantage.
- Array of vibrant Eco-Warrior dolls
- Each doll possesses a secret identity and unique eco-power
- Their goal is to save and protect the environment
- Fully articulated, ball-jointed doll
- 24 points of articulation
- Dolls stand 12” tall
- Inset eyes (rather than painted)
- Clothing is compatible with many other fashion dolls
- Made of recyclable and nontoxic plastic
- Includes a stylish brush
- Luggage tag, colorful bracelet, and doll stand included
- Recommended for kids aged 4 and up
- Package dimensions: 15.5”x8”x3.75”
The dolls have also received the following awards:
- 2014 Award Winner of Excellence from “Dolls” Magazine
- Tillywig’s Brain Child Award Winner
- Seal of Approval from Family Review Center
- 2014 Dr. Toy’s Award for Socially Responsible Toy
- 2013 Top Toy of the Year by Creative Child
- Top Summer Toy of 2014 Award received from Toy Insider of Toy Industry
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?