Farberware 17-Piece Triple Rivet Cutlery Set with Cutting Board
- 8” chef’s knife
- 8” slicer knife
- 8” bread knife
- 7” Santoku knife
- 5.5” utility knife
- 3.5” paring knife
- Six 4” steak knives
- 8”x11” cutting board
- Storage block
- Sharpening steel
Sharp, Durable Blades
- High-carbon stainless steel blades slice through veggies and meats with ease
- Triple rivets keep handle attached firmly to tang
- Well-suited for a wide range of food prep tasks
- Clean white cutting board provides ample space to slice and dice
- Aids sanitary preparation of meals while preventing damage to other surfaces
- Hand-wash with warm water and mild detergent
- Rinse and dry immediately
When Farberware was founded in 1900, it was a one-man operation that saw S.W. Farber working sheets of copper into bowls and vases by hand. Though laborious, the process ensured that each piece met Farber’s standards and, as he became more confident in his craft, allowed him to branch out successfully into small appliances such as percolators and other cookware. More than 100 years later, and Farberware is still producing appliances, kitchen gadgets, and cookware that reflect Farber’s craftsmanship in their every detail, such as the Classic Series cookware’s rolled rims — a subtle design that allows for drip-free pouring.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.