- $49 for three bottles of 2012 Cabernet with shipping included ($135.95 value)
About the Wine
- Medium-bodied wine with cherry and licorice flavors
- Blend made from 83% Cabernet Sauvignon, 12% Merlot, and 5% Petit Verdo
- Sourced from the following vineyards: Vineyards Dionysus, North Ridge, Stone Tree, Southwind, and Upland
- Dusted Valley, located in Columbia Valley, WA, was named one of the top 100 wineries in 2013 by Wine and Spirits Magazine
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 3 months from purchase date. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per visit. Online redemption only. Ships only to listed states. Must be 21 or older to order and receive wine; 21+ adult signature and I.D. required for delivery. Void where prohibited by law. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. How is the strike-through price determined?