2008 J. Ludlow Jane Merlot-Cabernet Blend
The bold, dark fruit aromas of this luscious blend balance out with notes of vanilla and oak, thanks to 22 months of aging in French oak barrels.
- Vintage: 2008
- Region: Santa Ynez Valley, California
- Varietal composition: 80% merlot, 20% cabernet sauvignon
- Full and balanced with bold tannins and complex acidity
- Stylized after Bordeaux wines from Pomerol, France
- Dark fruit aromas
- Hints of vanilla and oak
- Gold-medal winner at the 2012 Los Angeles International Wine Competition
- 14.1% alcohol
- Ships to select states only (see fine print)
- Three 750ml bottles
The Fine Print
Limit 1/person.Doesn't ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico.Most orders delivered 7 biz days from purchase. Doesn't ship to PO boxes. Ships only to AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective.See return policy.Must be 21+ to order/redeem. Signature/valid ID required on delivery.Must provide name & shipping info at checkout, which is shared for shipping. Goods sold by Martellotto Wines. How is the strike-through price determined?