The bakers at Caveman Cookies whip up all-natural, certified kosher treats with the Paleo diet in mind. Wholesome, likely ancient dietary staples such as nuts, dried fruits, and dinosaur meat are mixed into each batter, and in further compliance with Paleo philosophies, wheat flour is swapped out for almond and hazelnut meal. There are no refined sweeteners in these cookies, just ethically sourced clover honey certified by True Source Honey. In fact, none of the ingredients are processed or unrecognizable, and none of the cookies contain dairy, peanuts, or sodium. The result is tasty, chewy, gluten-free cookies—though they are made in a facility that uses wheat. These healthy treats have been on the radar of such far-reaching publications as Glamour, Shape, and Clean Eating magazines. A Tasting Table writer even gave them a glowing review: "After a few cookies, chances are you'll cave in."
- All-natural, chewy cookies
- Inspired by the Paleo diet
- Dairy-, peanut-, and sodium-free
- Carefully made with gluten-free ingredients in a facility that processes wheat
- Certified kosher by the Chicago Rabbinical Council
- Ethically sourced clover honey certified by True Source Honey
- Click here for nutrition information for each flavor.
- Click here for ingredients for each flavor.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.