Coordinates Dry Creek Valley Cabernet Franc
With lush berry notes and a finish of chocolate and earth, this full-bodied, garnet-colored wine pairs well with steaks and chops, making it perfect for grilling season.
- Four bottles
- Vintage: 2009
- Region: Dry Creek Valley, Sonoma County
- Dark garnet color
- Aromas of violet, plum, dark berries, and sweet mocha
- Exudes flavors of blackberry, raspberry, and tart cherry
- Notes of baking spices, chocolate, and earth
- Well balanced
- Full bodied
- Label inspired by antique maps
- Ships to select states only (see fine print)
- Volume: 750 ml per bottle
The Fine Print
Limit 1/person.Doesn't ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico.Most orders delivered in 7 biz days from purchase. Doesn't ship to PO boxes. Ships only to AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must be 21+ to order/redeem. Signature/valid ID required on delivery. Must provide name & shipping info at checkout, which is shared for shipping.Goods sold by Coordinates. How is the strike-through price determined?