This is a pre-order item. It will be available for shipping by 9/10/17.
Pre-Order: 45 Days Of Spring Flower Collection (45, 90, or 180 Mixed Bulbs with Bulb Planter)
Fall Work, and Spring Colors
Plant these bulbs in fall, as soon as the ground is cool but before it freezes, and in spring they’ll bloom with all sorts of beautiful colors that greet visitors to your home.
Set Contents (45 Pieces)
- 5 daffodil fortissimo: Gold petals and glowing orange cup; grows to 14”-16” tall
- 5 sunny prince tulips: Egg-shaped bloom with yellow hue; grows to 12”-14” tall
- 10 fritillaria uva-vulpis: Dark purple petals tinged with gray or pewter, with yellow border at mouth and gold on inside; grows to 10”-12” tall
- 25 allium roseum/ostrowskianum mix: Light pink to rose pink blooms; grows to 18” high
Good to Know
- All perennials
- Recommended for growing zones 3-8
- Blooms from spring into summer
- Plant in sunny area with well-drained soil, 5” apart and 6”-7” deep at base, then water
- Roots form in autumn, then plant blooms in spring