50 Dangerous Things (You Should Let Your Children Do)
Inspired by a childhood spent exploring the outdoors, author Gever Tulley compiles activities for kids that modern parents may shield them from—and therefore miss out on opportunities to teach important lessons about safety. Tulley's book encourages kids to climb trees, responsibly use a pocket knife, and create flames with a sunbeam and magnifying glass. All of his tips come with a reminder about possible dangers and how to avoid them.
- Book of "dangerous" activities for kids
- Encourages kids to explore the world around them
- Teaches kids how to stay safe
- Supplementary data with informative facts
- By Gever Tulley, an acclaimed critic of overprotective parenting techniques
- 144 pages
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?