Chief's Blend California White Wine
Although proprietor Dan D'Angelo acknowledges that firefighting and winemaking have "not a darn thing" in common, his determination and sense of adventure brought them together in Chief's Blend, a white wine that pays homage to his firefighting career by donating a percentage of the proceeds to firefighter-related nonprofits. With fruity aromas, bright acidity, and a crisp flavor, Chief's Blend is suitable to drink by itself, and also pairs well with seafood and soft cheeses.
- White-wine blend from California
- Aromas of grapefruit, peach, apricot, and pineapple
- Bright acidity and crisp, clean fresh-fruit flavors
- Pairs well with fried calamari, soft cheeses, seafood, and chicken
- Made by a veteran firefighter
- Percentage of proceeds donated to firefighter-related nonprofits
- Vintage: 2013
- Country: USA
- Region: Napa Valley, California
- 13.5% alcohol
- Six 750mL bottles
- Ships to select states only (see fine print)
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per person. Ships only to AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IA, KS, LA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MN, NB, NV, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must be 21+ to order/redeem. Signature/valid ID required upon delivery. Must provide name/shipping address at checkout, shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Wine Country Connect. How is the strike-through price determined?