- Three bottles of 2009 Open Range red blend
- Three bottles of 2012 Open Range sauvignon blanc<p>
Open Range Wines
A division of Napa Valley’s Casey Flat Ranch, Open Range wines are created with a rousing spirit of adventure, exploration, and discovery. The staff carefully sourced grapes of specific terroir from California’s North Coast as well as from their own ranch to create the wines in this collection, aiming to preserve each varietal’s distinctive qualities. The acidic sauvignon blanc balances notes of grapefruit, green melon, lemon, and jasmine on the palate. Of the red blend’s ripe entry and structured acidity, one Forbes writer described it as “sexy, complex, and velvety.”
2009 Open Range Red Blend
- Flavor notes: blackberry, blueberry, cedar spice
- Ripe entry with tannins and structured acidity
- Sourced from growers in California’s North Coast and the Casey Flat Ranch
- Blend: 40% syrah, 30% cabernet sauvignon, 12% petit sirah, 7% merlot, 6% mourvedre, 5% cabernet franc
- Production: 1,919 cases
- Listed on Forbes’s Thirteen Exceptional Wines to Try in 2013<p>
2012 Open Range Sauvignon Blanc
- Flavor notes: grapefruit, green melon, lemon, jasmine, and green herbs
- Fresh and well balanced with persistent acidity
- Grapes sourced from Lake County, Mendocino County, and Casey Flat Ranch
- 100% sauvignon blanc
- Production: 1,674 cases<p>
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/zmfvIT).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/HN9b1l) for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.