Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
AAXA Android HD LED Pico Projector (Refurbished)
This mini LED projector sends a bright, vibrant picture that belies its portable size. After connecting wirelessly to a local network, the device lights up walls or projection screens with TV shows streamed from online apps, presentations stored in the cloud, or movies played from a connected USB drive.
Rather than relying on a traditional lamp-based projection system, this projector uses an LED optical engine in concert with a Texas Instruments DLP imager. In practice, this means the projector creates more vibrant images by using LEDs to inject reds, greens, and blues straight into the projection system. The new system even lasts up to 10,000 hours, compared to an old-school lamp projector’s 1,000 hours.
Run Apps and Stream Video
Using its dual-core Android 4.2 processor and built-in WiFi, the projector is capable of connecting to streaming apps all on its own to find shows on Netflix, Hulu, or HBOGo. The device can even bring big-screen grandeur to mundane tasks such as checking your email or surfing the web.
- Triple RGB LED projection with Vibrant Color technology
- 550 lumens (Boost mode)
- Manual focus lens
- 1280x800 (WXGA) native resolution
- 16:10 aspect ratio control
- 2,000:1 contrast ratio
- 10” ~ 160” projection image
- 27.85º projection angle
- Automatic and manual keystone correction
- 1:22 throw ratio
- Android 4.2 OS
- High-performance dual-core processor
- 1GB DDR RAM
- 4GB onboard storage
- 802.11n WiFi
- Bluetooth 2.0
- 2W stereo speakers
- HDMI VGA Composite A/V (3.5mm jack) video input
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack
- USB 2.0 and 5-pin mini-USB ports
- 85W power
- Up to 20,000-hour lifetime
- Condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 5.9”x5.2”x1.4”
- Product weight: 1.5lb.
- 1 year warranty