- Working amp
- Three CDs of studio and live rarities
- 180-gram collector’s-edition LP of rarities
- Family Jewels Disc Three DVD
- Live at the Circus Krone DVD
- 164-page coffee-table book
AC/DC Backtracks Amp Set
AC/DC rode in from the land down under on a spine-rattling wave of distortion, heralding a new era of fist-pumping arena rock with their distinctive brand of crunchy, anthem-like heavy metal. Everyone knows the hits—”Back in Black,” “Highway to Hell,” “You Shook Me All Night Long”—but only diehards know the rarities. That’s exactly what this box set seeks to remedy. Three CDs, two DVDs, and one LP come packaged in a collectable guitar amp that doubles as an actual working amp so you can try your hand at learning Angus’s chops. Feast your ears on 18 rare studio tracks and 29 rare live tracks, as well as a recording of their legendary Live at the Circus Krone set in 2003. Alongside original memorabilia reproductions you’ll find a 164-page coffee-table book replete with previously unseen photos, including one of Angus Young staring straight into your soul.
- Comprehensive collection of AC/DC’s rarities
- Packaged in a collectable, working guitar amp
- 18 rare studio tracks and 29 rare live tracks on three CDs and one 180-gram vinyl LP
- Family Jewels Disc Three picks up where the original Family Jewels set leaves off; features live footage and music videos
- Live at the Circus Krone captures legendary 2003 set in Munich, Germany
- 164-page hardcover coffee-table book with previously unseen photos
- Memorabilia reproductions include guitar picks, stickers, temporary tattoos, and debris from the first time AC/DC shook you all night long
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?