Acoustic Research Surge Protectors
Many homeowners struggle when they realize their abode is prone to frequent power surges caused by lightning strikes or static buildup brought home after a stroll over the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Acoustic Research’s line of surge protectors adds a buffer between outlets and home electronics. Once plugged in, technophiles can power up to eight AC-powered devices. Each protector also has two USB ports, one of which is optimized for charging tablets. The units also help cut down electric bills; an ECOFICIENT outlet minimizes extraneous energy use, and managed outlets power off peripherals when your main computer is turned off.
- Six or eight AC outlets, two USB ports, and Ethernet and phone connections
- USB ports: one 2.1-amp port (optimized for iPad), one 1-amp port
- 65dB EMI/RFI protection
- Grounded/protected indicator lights
- Accommodate oversize AC adapters
- ECOFICIENT outlet minimizes power use by feeding electronics vegan electricity
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from Acoustic Research
- Surge protection:
- 6-outlet model: 3,240 Joules
- 8-outlet model: 4,320 Joules
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.