Acqua Di Gioia for Women by Giorgio Armani
Giorgio Armani unleashed Acqua Di Gioia in 2010, and since then the feminine scent’s floral, woody notes have overcome the once-pervasive stench of roasting truck tires. A winner at the Fragrance Foundation’s 2012 FiFi awards, the eau de parfum’s clean, aquatic scent begins with a mojito-inspired head that gives way to subtle traces of pink pepper and a Mediterranean blend of cedarwood and labdanum.
- 3.4 fl. oz. eau de parfum spray
- Giorgio Armani eau de parfum for women, released in 2010
- A winner at the Fragrance Foundation’s 2012 FiFi awards; past winners include scents such as sizzling bacon, gasoline, and victory
- Mojito-inspired head includes crushed mint leaves, brown sugar, and Italian limone
- Heart brims with feminine floral notes such as aquatic jasmine, dew of peony, and subtle traces of pink pepper
- Base anchors the scent with Mediterranean hints of cedarwood and labdanum
- Recommended for casual wear
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.