- $41 for one 1.7-ounce Acqua Di Gioia eau de parfum spray for women by Giorgio Armani ($62 list price)
- Free shipping
Acqua Di Gioia for Women by Giorgio Armani
Giorgio Armani unleashed Acqua Di Gioia in 2010, and since then the feminine scent's floral, woody notes have overcome the once-pervasive stench of roasting truck tires. A winner at the Fragrance Foundation's 2012 FiFi awards, the eau de parfum's clean, aquatic scent begins with a mojito-inspired head that gives way to subtle traces of pink pepper and a Mediterranean blend of cedarwood and labdanum.
- Giorgio Armani eau de parfum for women, released in 2010
- A winner at the Fragrance Foundation's 2012 FiFi awards; past winners include scents such as sizzling bacon, gasoline, and victory
- Mojito-inspired head includes crushed mint leaves, brown sugar, and Italian limone
- Heart brims with feminine floral notes such as aquatic jasmine, dew of peony, and subtle traces of pink pepper
- Base anchors the scent with Mediterranean hints of cedarwood and labdanum
- Recommended for casualwear
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.