Left-handed rescue club designed with versatility in mind, from configurable sole weights to multiple loft and flex options
Adams Golf Left-Handed Red Hybrid Utility Rescue Club
- Men’s left-handed hybrid club
- Graphite Matrix Altus Tour shaft
- Standard length
- Head cover and wrench included
Adds versatility to your game
- Smaller head (95cc) to handle a variety of shots and make balls easier to hit in many conditions
- Upside-down head design to add distance from a variety of lies
- Three transferable weights on the sole (one 25g and two 2g) let you configure the shot shape to fit your swing
- Velocity Slot Technology on the sole and Ghost Slot Technology on the crown for maximum speed
Options to suit your style
- Available lofts: #3 (18°), #4 (20°), or #5 (23°)
- Available flexes: stiff or regular
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
About Adams Golf
Barney Adams was a custom club fitter, using different materials and head designs for each duffer, so perhaps it’s not a surprise that he took a different approach from many other club manufacturers when he started making his own. His design for a fairway wood, called Tight Lies, used an “upside down” head design different from virtually every other fairway wood, and it became a quick hit and introduced golfers to Adams’ full line of drivers, putters, and other clubs. Now under the same umbrella as TaylorMade and adidas Golf, Adams continues to product its top-quality clubs and has been spotted in the bags of pros such as Ernie Els.