Adidas Men’s ClimaLite Short-Sleeve Golf Polo
- Jersey golf polo with adidas performance logo on right sleeve
- ClimaLite wicking technology to keep wearers cool and dry
- Classic collar with contrasting edge
- ClimaLite heat seal on lower left hip
- Rib-knit cuffs with contrasting tips
- Two-button placket
- Three contrasting stripes on the back yoke
- Side seam with drop tail and side vents
- 70% cotton, 30% polyester
- Machine wash cold
- Men’s Sizing Chart
At age 20, athlete Adolf “Adi” Dassler set out to craft shoes that would help athletes reach their full potential and avoid injury. His timing was unfortunate: just after World War I, raw materials were scarce. Still, he managed to acquire enough canvas to construct his first pair. After only a few years, his footwear became wildly popular. In 1928, several athletes wore his shoes while competing, with one runner capturing a gold medal and setting a world record.
His real breakthrough came, however, at the 1954 World Cup championship game between Germany and Hungary—remembered in soccer lore as the Miracle of Bern. The field was a muddy swamp, and Dassler outfitted the long-shot German team with screw-in studs, and they won their country’s first World Cup. The studs marked a turning point for not only for Dassler’s company but also soccer teams and pristine grass fields around the world.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.