Adidas Men’s Pullovers
ClimaLite 1/4-ZIp and 3-Stripe
- Cozy pullover with classic Adidas styling
- Ideal layering piece for cooler weather
- ClimaLite fabric wicks moisture to stay comfortable and dry
- Made of 100% polyester
- 3-Stripe option features three Adidas stripes down the left sleeve
- Half-zip pullover with mock collar and contrasting back panel
- Two zippered front pockets to hold phone or other items
- Stretchy material for ease of movement
- ClimaHeat fabric keeps heat in while wicking excess moisture
- Made of 95% polyester, 5% spandex
Good to Know
At age 20, athlete Adolf “Adi” Dassler set out to craft shoes that would help athletes reach their full potential and avoid injury. His timing was unfortunate: just after World War I, raw materials were scarce. Still, he managed to acquire enough canvas to construct his first pair. After only a few years, his footwear became wildly popular. In 1928, several athletes wore his shoes while competing, with one runner capturing a gold medal and setting a world record.
His real breakthrough came, however, at the 1954 World Cup championship game between Germany and Hungary—remembered in soccer lore as the Miracle of Bern. The field was a muddy swamp, and Dassler outfitted the long-shot German team with screw-in studs, and they won their country’s first World Cup. The studs marked a turning point for not only for Dassler’s company but also soccer teams and pristine grass fields around the world.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.