Adidas Wrist/Ankle Weights
- Set of two weights, each holding up to 2.5lb. (for the 5lb. option) or up to 5lb. (for the 10lb.) option
- Add a bit of extra work for walking, training, or other exercising
- Especially helpful for speed and agility drills
- Easy to put on via adjustable velcro straps
- Secure locking mechanism holds everything in place
- Come with individual, removable weight sacks
- One size fits most
- Each 17” long
At age 20, athlete Adolf “Adi” Dassler set out to craft shoes that would help athletes reach their full potential and avoid injury. His timing was unfortunate: just after World War I, raw materials were scarce. Still, he managed to acquire enough canvas to construct his first pair. After only a few years, his footwear became wildly popular. In 1928, several athletes wore his shoes while competing, with one runner capturing a gold medal and setting a world record.
His real breakthrough came, however, at the 1954 World Cup championship game between Germany and Hungary—remembered in soccer lore as the Miracle of Bern. The field was a muddy swamp, and Dassler outfitted the long-shot German team with screw-in studs, and they won their country’s first World Cup. The studs marked a turning point for not only for Dassler’s company but also soccer teams and pristine grass fields around the world.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.