Adrienne Vittadini Black Label Weekender Duffel
- Weekend duffel bag
- Smooth polyurethane construction and trim
- Main compartment with zipper closure
- Fully lined
- Bottom base board with metal feet
- 10" stitched double-drop handles
- Interior slip pockets and drop-down zip pocket and front-wall zip pocket
- Detachable ID tag and shoulder strap
- Dimensions: 18"x10.34"x12"
About Adrienne Vittadini
Adrienne Vittadini, who launched her design house in 1979, changed the face of American women’s fashion. The evidence? According to the New York Times, Vittadini was the first to pair flower-patterned sweaters with cotton skirts printed with matching florals—and make it affordable. Her brand has since expanded to add what she refers to as “lightness and a sense of humor” to swimwear, handbags, and accessories. Vittadini’s aesthetic, like a pirate fluent in French, seeks to infuse life with adventure and romance; she wants “to create excitement. Clothes have to say, ‘Take me away!’”
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.