Adrienne Vittadini, who launched her design house in 1979, changed the face of American women’s fashion. The evidence? According to the New York Times, Vittadini was the first to pair flower-patterned sweaters with cotton skirts printed with matching florals—and make it affordable. Her brand has since expanded to add what she refers to as “lightness and a sense of humor” to swimwear, handbags, and accessories. Vittadini’s aesthetic, like a pirate fluent in French, seeks to infuse life with adventure and romance; she wants “to create excitement. Clothes have to say, ‘Take me away!’”
These eye-catching weekender suitcases are in line with Vittadini’s design philosophy, evoking the romantic allure of travel with their sumptuous, textured exteriors. All models feature signature-print lining, logo zipper pulls, inline-skate wheels, and collapsible handles.
- Stylish weekender suitcases from Adrienne Vittadini
- Locking collapsible handle with push button
- Tubular top handle for easy carrying
- Inline-skate wheels allow you to slow dance with the bags at the local roller rink
- Roomy main compartment with interior accessory pockets
- Signature-print lining and logo zipper pulls
- Saffiano bags feature textured polyurethane exteriors and padded laptop pockets built into their interior back walls
- Paisley multipocket bag features a printed polyester exterior
- Dimensions: 15”x8”x16”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.