Adrienne Vittadini Top-Flap Tote Bag
- Tote bag with a fold-over flap
- Adjustable and removable crossbody straps
- Main compartment and accessory slip pockets
- Fully lined interior
- Made of smooth PU leather
- Gold-tone hardware
- Strap length: 50in.
- Handle drop length: 8in.
- Product dimensions: 14” (L) x 13” (W) x 6.5” (D)
About Adrienne Vittadini
Adrienne Vittadini, who launched her design house in 1979, changed the face of American women’s fashion. The evidence? According to the New York Times, Vittadini was the first to pair flower-patterned sweaters with cotton skirts printed with matching florals—and make it affordable. Her brand has since expanded to add what she refers to as “lightness and a sense of humor” to swimwear, handbags, and accessories. Vittadini’s aesthetic, like a pirate fluent in French, seeks to infuse life with adventure and romance; she wants “to create excitement. Clothes have to say, ‘Take me away!’”