- Akribos XXIV ceramic watches for men and women starting at $49.99
- Click here to view an image and detailed specification for each option.
It seems only natural for a watchmaker to be concerned with history. The founders of Akribos XXIV were fascinated by the ancient history of timekeeping, which has roots in Greece and Rome. To commemorate the ancient art, they named their company for the two powers. In Greek, Akribos means “exact and precise;” XXIV are the Roman numerals for 24, as well as Prince’s latest signature. Taken together, the name both pays homage to the past and makes a promise for the future. Each timepiece the company crafts is meticulously designed to track all 24 hours in a day. Furthermore, every watch doubles as an eye-catching accessory. Details such as sunray dials, crystal-accented bezels, and braided bracelets represent the company’s distinctive style: bold, fashion-forward, and functional.
- Watches for men and women
- Analog display
- White ceramic cases
- Some styles feature mother-of-pearl dials or crystal accents
- Japanese or Swiss quartz movement
- Water resistant like a coconut in a swim cap
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.